Terms of ServiceThe latest update for this Terms of Service was on January 21, 2013.
Terms and Conditions
- You can use the Work 2-gether software as a service for free. You agree that your usage of Work 2-gether is for lawful purposes only and/or will not result in the 2-plan website or IP address being blacklisted or banned by Google or any democratic government.
- 2-plan GmbH reserves the right to suspend, modify or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account.
- 2-plan will not be held liable for any damage or loss of data
- One person may not maintain more than one account.
- To ensure better services for regular and active users, accounts that remain dormant or inactive for more than 8 weeks will be deactivated.
- For user accounts that remain inactive for more than 12 weeks, all data will be deleted at 2-plan GmbH’s discretion with or without notice to such user accounts.
2-plan GmbH does not in any way waive any and/or all of its rights for Work 2-gether. Work 2-gether is free to use within the above limitations. It is not free software nor does 2-plan GmbH offer it with free license.